The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have a patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Patient Group Reporting
- Annual Reports
- Annual Practice Report 2018.docx >
- Practice Report 2016.pdf >
- Practice Report 2015.doc >
- Action Plan Jan 2014.doc >
- Practice Report 2013.pdf >
- Patient Participation Report final 15 02 12.pdf >
- Patient Improvement Questionnaire 2017 results and feedback.doc >
- Annual Practice Report 2017.docx >
- Patient Improvement Questionnaire January 2018.pdf >